Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dream

I had a racing dream. The car was a blue drop of water, running downhill between pieces of aggregate in a racetrack. Other drops were all around, going to same direction, and every moment more came from the sky, as raindrops are wont to do.

Movement was effortless, and I could steer my water drop any way, except uphill. I moved my viewpoint out of the car/drop and zoomed out a little, and yet was able to keep going downhill. It was very fun., sort of a combination of skiing down moguls and driving a really involved chicane.

I've definitely got an image to set in mind when I drive now. It's as easy as rain running downhill.

I don't have many driving dreams; I am generally airborne or walking, and this was a nice change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home